DENIA. The Best Place for your Spanish Course
Denia is the perfect place for teenagers
The friendly and safe atmosphere combined with the short distances between host families, the school, the leisure area and the beaches, provide youngsters with the ability to get around easily. It is very comfortable for school groups and their teachers.
The accomodations with carefuly selectd host families who not only treat the students as if they were their own children, but who have also had previus experience with foreingn youngster and who are very committed to practicing the language being learnt.
We also provide accomodation in hotels for students.
The school regularly rewiews how the children arebeing treated and the conditions in witch they are staying, ensuring the most successful trip possible.
- Excursion to Valence:
Includes entrance to the City of Arts and Sciences (CAC) where students can visit the technology museum our Europe´s biggest Oceanographic; a guided visit to dowtown Valencia and a boat ride around the Albufera of Valencia.
- A visit to adelightful town:
Here Student visite a quaint and charming town with ancient castles called Castells de Guadalest.
- A visite to Les Fonts de L´Álgar:
A natural area with waterfalls with high degree of conservation of the ecological richness.
The students allowed to swin. (Only available from June to September).
This excursion could be combined whit the Castell de Guadalest (example 1) and create a 1 day excursion.
- Boat trip to Javea:
In July and August when the Weather is nice, student can take a little round trip from Dénia to Javea by boat.
Here they can enjoy the views of Cape Sant Antonio coastline owerlooking cliff and rocky beaches.
The wide range of activities available for our Spanish programe for groups will make this linguistic trip to Spain, an unforgettable experience.
We can organise a wide variety of cultural and sport activities
We offer different Options that combine sports, culture and leaders and choose whats best fits theirs needs and wishes,and take the most out of their experience.
- The program start on Saturdays
- Intesive Spanish Course
- 20 hours Spanish Classes
- 07 nights
- Accomodation in families
- Full pension
- Native teachers specialized in Spanish Courses for foreigners
- Attendance certifícate
- Material Class, wifi and free Library
- Insurance included
- Aditional cultural activities
- Discussion with Spanish students
- Saturday – Orientation Tour
- Sunday – Excursion to Valencia and Visit
- Monday – Classes in the Morning
- In the Afternoon visit the Fishermen´s
- Tuesday – Classes in the Morning
- Sports games on the beach
- Wednesday – Classes in the Morning
- In the afternoon Cooking Paella
- Thursday – Classes in the Morning
- Hiking excursion to Cova Aigua
- Friday -Classes in the Morning
- Boat trip to Javea
- Saturday. End of our services
Examples of daily activities
- Visit to Denia´s castle, Museums and fishermen´s neighbourhood
- We will cook paella with one of the best chef in Denia, Who Will teach us how to cook the most iconic dish of this region.
- Then we will eat our handmade paella drinking some Sangría, one of the most famous drinks in Spain.
- Sports and games and the beaches
- Visit t fish market, fisherman arrival in land, unships fresh fish and self it in and auction.
- Hilking excursion to “Cova del Agua”.
- A 3 hour low difficulty hike in the Montgó Natural Park to reach a small cave with water from rain inside.
- Photography contest in the most emblematic points of the city.
- Students will be asked to follow certains instructions to find and take a photo in of the specified locations.